Sarratt Village Hall, The Green, Sarratt, WD3 6AS.
The Village Hall was purpose built with Music Festivals and Dances
in mind and therefore has a lovely wooden floor, a great sound system and acoustics.
Sarratt Village hall is 3 miles/9mins from J18 on M25.
- M25 Junction 18, follow directions for Chorleywood / Amersham
- After 0.3 miles and the Shell petrol station, turn right at the lights into
- Bear left at the triangle / junction.
- Turn left at T junction signed Sarratt.
- After approximately 1 1/2 miles, bear sharp left into Sarratt
- The village hall can be found to the back of the
green and to the left of The Cricketers Pub. (Please do not use the Pub's car park).
If your Sat Nav takes you down North Hill road from the A404 you should be aware it is a very long single track
road with passing places.
There are 60 spaces in the car park for the Village Hall users with on street parking in front of the hall
and in the side road opposite, George V Way. NB. The Park's gated
car park closes at night.
- We ask you park respectfully in the residential areas and leave the venue quietly.
- Please do not park in the pub car park.